- We may collect your personal information including, but without limitation:
- Personal information like your Name, Email address, Phone number, Postal address, Industry
- Network information
- Website behaviour
- This information may be collected when you use this website, have email activity, social media interactions or respond to offers. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. If you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services. Some anonymous tracking could possibly identify organizations or location by IP address.
- When you visit this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about your visit.
- Please see the Cookies for more information.
Use and disclosure
- We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information to:
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet;
- process request from you including orders and product returns;
- communicate with you;
- analyse the usage of this website;
- provide you with further information, news, and promotional material; and
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to your preferences.
- We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained about you:
- for the above-mentioned purposes;
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
- Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Arvensis Technology.
- We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Our website runs the following Google Analytics features:
- Arvensis Technology uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users logged-in to the Applications or the Platforms (Logged-In User). If you are a Logged-In User, we may use your user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics, Salesfusion, Hotjar and Google Analytics to track and analyse the pages of the Services you visit. We do this only to better understand how you use the Website and the other Services, with a view to offering improvements for all our users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide us with any Personal Information.
- Learn more about privacy at Google and to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Google Display Advertising:
- Additionally, we use Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features.
- Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features we currently use are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Google, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow Arvensis Technology and third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website.
- Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of our users and to improve the Services.
- You may opt-out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on .
- Arvensis Technology uses other third-party performance and remarketing cookies, and further information on those third-party cookies can be obtained by contacting us.
- Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
- The Network Advertising Initiative has also developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies. Further information can be found at https://thenai.org/opt-out/. Please note however that, by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website, Applications, Platforms, and/or Shop. If you do not want to receive tracking pixels, you will need to disable HTML images in your email client, and that may affect your ability to view images in other emails that you receive.
Third party websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites.
- We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide.
- When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide will be collected, held, used and distributed.
Right to access and correct
- You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting our privacy officer.
- To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to your personal information as soon as possible.